JOIN THE SYNERGYAG TEAM!
Is Agriculture your passion? Do you believe in outstanding customer service? Are customer relationships important to you? If you answered yes, we want you!
SynergyAG was founded in 2016 and is an independently owned crop input retailer with seven locations serving Western Canada. We are a young, fast-paced, growing company focused on bringing agronomic solutions to Canadian agriculture. We have a full complement of sales and agronomy staff to serve our growers.
Reporting to the Location Manager, the Sales Agronomist is directly involved in growing SynergyAG’s customer base, by providing customized agronomic advice, expertise, and crop input products to meet the unique needs of customers. The Sales Agronomist uses advanced diagnostic tools, data analytics and new technology to interpret results and offer effective and efficient solutions to customers.
LOCATION/Number of Openings: Grenfell, SK / 1
- Develop and deploy location sales strategies and marketing activities to improve market share of product lines, while collaborating with the entire team and working directly with seed and crop nutrient and protection suppliers.
- Build, develop and maintain customer relationships and build a network of key customers.
- Create and recommend solutions for customers.
- Collaborate with SynergyAG corporate management team to develop and deploy location sales strategies and marketing activities to improve market share in product lines.
- Decide on trials and new innovative products.
- Determine pricing while following the margin strategy.
- Three of more years of agronomy experience an asset with a Bachelor degree or Diploma in Agriculture, or related field.
- Credentials suitable to obtain professional status with provincial Institutes of Agrology (P. Ag) and/or obtain their Certified Crop Advisor (CCA).
- Excellent interpersonal, team building, and relationship building skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Dependable, reliable, and safety conscious.
- Effective time management, planning and multitasking skills.
- Proficiency with computers and technology.
TYPE OF EMPLOY:
This is a full time, salaried position.
An excellent compensation package awaits the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this opportunity, feel free to learn more about SynergyAG through our website (www.synergy.ag), Twitter or Facebook. If you would like to apply for this opportunity, forward your resume and three references to: HR@synergy.ag.
Driving strength through diversity.
SynergyAG values diversity in our workforce and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.