JOIN THE SYNERGYAG TEAM!
Is Agriculture your passion? Do you believe in outstanding customer service? Are customer relationships important to you? If you answered yes, we want you!
SynergyAG was founded in 2016 and is an independently owned crop input retailer with seven locations serving Western Canada. We are a young, fast-paced, growing company focused on bringing agronomic solutions to Canadian agriculture. We have a full complement of sales and agronomy staff to serve our growers.
Reporting to the Location Manager, the Location Administrator ensures customers receive the SynergyAG experience, provide administrative and financial support to the SynergyAG team, and manages store location customer data. This is done by greeting customers, responding to customer inquiries, and ensuring transactional data such as customer bookings, invoicing, daily balancing and reconciling is accurate and documented appropriately.
LOCATION/Number of Openings: Grenfell, SK / 1
- Provide the SynergyAG customer experience by offering great customer service to clients.
- Manage customer inquiries regarding booking, invoicing, statements and invoices.
- Provide administrative and financial support to the SynergyAG
- Complete bank reconciliations, and prepare remittances such as GST, PST, WCB, Revenue Canada.
- Reconcile accounts, handling accounts receivables and managing daily cash and cheques.
- Assist with inventory reconciliation by compiling and maintaining the inventory records database, documenting inventory movement through the location, in a timely manner.
- Performs administrative support for the location, including ordering offices supplies, meeting coordination and employee expense tracking and reimbursement.
- Experience working as an Ag retail administrative assistant.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated professionalism and a positive attitude.
- Great customer services skills.
- Proficient with computers and technology.
- Detail orientated with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Dependable, reliable, and safety conscious.
TYPE OF EMPLOY
This is a full time, salaried position.
An excellent compensation package awaits the successful candidate.
September 15, 2021
If you are interested in this opportunity, feel free to learn more about SynergyAG through our website (www.synergy.ag), Twitter or Facebook. If you would like to apply for this opportunity, forward your resume and three references to: HR@synergy.ag
Driving strength through diversity.
SynergyAG values diversity in our workforce and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.