JOIN THE SYNERGYAG TEAM!
Is Agriculture your passion? Do you believe in outstanding customer service? Are customer relationships important to you? If you answered yes, we want you!
SynergyAG was founded in 2016 and is an independently owned crop input retailer with seven locations serving Western Canada. We are a young, fast-paced, growing company focused on bringing agronomic solutions to Canadian agriculture. We have a full complement of sales and agronomy staff to serve our growers.
Reporting to the Location Manager, the Locations Operations is responsible for the overall management of the location inventory and customer experience as it relates to product movement at the location.
LOCATION/Number of Openings: LAJORD, SK/ 1
Ensure accurate inventory controls and product handling to facilitate a positive and efficient customer experience. At a minimum, this includes:
- Shipping product: Process customer orders by ensuring proper paperwork is in place prior to picking orders. Accurately pick orders in a safe, timely manner, confirming order counts with another staff member to ensure accuracy prior to shipment.
- Receiving deliveries: Review BOL to ensure product is for SynergyAG, safely unload trucks ensuring products match BOL with accurate product quantities, supply copy of BOL to the office and file a copy in the warehouse.
- Inventory: Complete daily, weekly, and monthly inventory counts, reporting any inventory discrepancies to Location Manager and assisting in correcting inventory outages.
- Safety: Follows all SynergyAG safety procedures, participates in location monthly safety meetings, and reports any safety concerns to Location Manager. OSHA Training/experience is a definite asset.
- Maintenance: Ensures all rolling stock (tucks, forklift, bobcats, trailers etc.) are regularly serviced, cleaned, and maintained with proper maintenance records. Ensures buildings, yard and fixtures are maintained, cleaned, and portray a positive image.
- Supplies: Orders necessary yard and shed supplies, as approved by Location Manager.
- Customer deliveries: Assist in coordination and delivery to customer farms when required.
- Fertilizer (if applicable): Loading and unloading fertilizer shipments, ensuring proper products and quantities match BOL, operate fertilizer blending system and alert Location Manager on product supply, shortages, and available storage space.
- AWSA: Complies with AWSA warehousing standards, prepares location for AWSA audits, participates in AWSA audit, when requested.
- Participate in planning day to day job duties for seasonal yard staff, ensuring internal operational and safety policies are met.
- Identifies and communicates any location infrastructure or maintenance requirements to Location Manager.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of any business expenses, exercising fiscal responsibility in line with the SynergyAG policy.
Education and Skillset
- Minimum Grade 12 or GED equivalent
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated professionalism and a positive attitude.
- Great customer services skills with the ability to create and maintain relationships with peers and customers.
- OSHA Training/experience
- Proficient with computers and technology.
- Detail orientated with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Effective time management, planning and multi-tasking skills.
- Dependable, reliable, and safety conscious.
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver’s license
- Class 1A driver license preferred
TYPE OF EMPLOY:
This is a full time, salaried position.
An excellent compensation package awaits the successful candidate.
CLOSING DATE: November 15, 2021
If you are interested in this opportunity, feel free to learn more about SynergyAG through our website (www.synergy.ag), Twitter or Facebook. If you would like to apply for this opportunity, forward your resume and three references to: HR@synergy.ag
Driving strength through diversity.
SynergyAG values diversity in our workforce and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.