Reporting to the Location Manager, the Summer Student grows SynergyAG’s customer base by assisting our full-time sales team by providing customized expert sales advice and crop input products to meet the unique needs of customers.
LOCATION/Number of Openings: Saskatchewan / 4 (Lumsden, Govan, (2) Lewvan, SK)
We are seeking highly motivated Summer Students to join our successful team for the Summer of 2021. Positions are four-month terms.
- Partner with experienced Sales Agronomists and Sales Associates to achieve location goals.
- Support the sales recommendations and technical service of all SynergyAG products.
- Build and maintain relationships with research staff and sales team members.
- Support location sales team by providing agronomic expertise, as appropriate.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of any business expenses, exercising fiscal responsibility in line with the SynergyAG policy.
- As a team player, assist with any priority tasks in or around the yard, and with the location, as required.
Knowledge and Skills
- A current student pursuing an Associate’s (Diploma) or Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture is required.
- Agronomic competence or experience in the Agriculture Industry is preferred.
- Student must be returning to school upon completion of our summer program.
- Dependable, reliable and safety conscious
- Proficient with computers and technology
- Ability to deliver results and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders through your strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Manage your own schedule and work independently in pursuit of team goals.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license and a clean driving record.
TYPE OF EMPLOY: 4-month term position
COMPENSATION:An excellent compensation package awaits the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this opportunity, feel free to learn more about SynergyAG by exploring our website, Twitter or Facebook. If you would like to apply for this opportunity, forward your resume and three references to: HR@synergy.ag